Monday, March 12, 2018

Unused Talents


   You are not using all I gave you in this world. You have been gifted with many gifts and you waste them on worldly pursuits. I have warned you already I will take those talents and give them to another if you do not use them for Me. My children have but a short time and I shall do so (give the talents to others). Some I have already removed, from those who have turned from Me and gone back into the world.
   If you do not use the gifts I have given you, you will stand before Me to give an answer at judgment of what else you have done with your time and talents in the earth.
Matthew 25:14-30 
  • 14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
  • 15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
  • 16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.
  • 17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.
  • 18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.
  • 19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.
  • 20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.
  • 21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
  • 22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.
  • 23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
  • 24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
  • 25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
  • 26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
  • 27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
  • 28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
  • 29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
  • 30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment