Monday, June 12, 2017

Punishment of Disobedience

   The time has come, My children, for My punishment of disobedience. You will now see this in those all around you who refuse to obey My commands and submit to Me.

   I have given many chances for repentance. I have wooed you like a lover. I have drawn you with My Spirit. I have besought that you might turn from your wickedness and repent, but many have refused and continue to mock My people and go the other way.

   I will now allow destructions to take those who refuse to repent. They will have another chance (I saw they will each be given one more chance to repent when destruction hits them, like on their deathbed), but if they refuse Me still, they will be taken in their sins, for I will have a holy remnant in the earth and these I have called who have refused to be My chosen ones shall not go unpunished.

   Set your houses in order, those of you who refuse to obey Me, for your time is done.

A short video I made discussing this word:  https://youtu.be/By1-QFyUOTg

And another one about How to Become Usable in Kingdom Work:  https://youtu.be/JNwwyHFIjgo

Proverbs 1:25-27

  • 25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
  • 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
  • 27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

Proverbs 17:15


·         15 He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment