Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Draw from My Strength


   My children, as My judgments fall, and as your world is forever changed by the events following, draw from My strength. I have told you that you can do all things through Me, as I strengthen you, but you must choose to walk in My strength, and not your own.
   You will see tragedies you never imagined and more death than you ever dreamed. A time is coming when the number of dead will far outnumber those living as plagues come, as judgments happen, as “natural” disasters take place.
   Remember, too, that not every tragedy or disaster you see is from Me. The enemy also has a plan – his plan is to cause sudden deaths that those who have not repented will be taken before they can.
   There is no way for you to be prepared for all the horrors to come. You must rely on My strength. You must know how to enter into My Presence when you can bear no more, that I may comfort you.
   Things are progressing very quickly now, My children. Remember, I am with you in all things. You never walk alone. Hold on to your faith, though you will be greatly persecuted for it. Know in your heart what you believe, and why you believe in Me. Stir up your remembrance of our times together and all the times I have been there for you, for these will help you endure what is coming.
   Pray without ceasing for the unsaved for time is very short now, and their eternity is at stake. Spend time with Me often that you may know Me, that we may walk this final path together. All scripture is about to be fulfilled.

Philippians 4:13

·        13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Matthew 24:7-13
  • For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
  • All these are the beginning of sorrows.
  • Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
  • 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
  • 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
  • 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
  • 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

·        16 Rejoice evermore.
·        17 Pray without ceasing.
·        18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.


No comments:

Post a Comment