Saturday, April 8, 2017

The Time has Come


   The time has come for My truth to fill the hearts of all people. Those who call evil good in this time shall suffer a terrible fate. I command you, My people, to call evil what it is, and declare My truth out of your mouths.
   To My children in America, prepare, for war is coming to your country. War is coming to America and you are not prepared, My people, for you have not experienced war on your soils in many years.
   The time is coming when tanks will fill your streets and the blood of your children will be shed defending this nation that has abandoned Me. Many lives will be sacrificed for a cause that cannot be won, for I have ordained the cleansing of this land.
   You have prayed and asked Me to heal this nation. Do not cry out when I do this.                                               

Psalm 33:12
  • 12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

Isaiah 60:12
  • 12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.


No comments:

Post a Comment