Tuesday, April 4, 2017

I Am Calling My People to Intercede


I am calling My people to intercession.
My children, you have no idea the value of your prayers for others. You have no real understanding of how lives are changed, eternities affected and disasters averted when you pray.
I am asking you now to lift others up to Me in your prayers, that their lives may truly be changed, as I am releasing an unprecedented anointing on your prayers of intercession in this time. An unprecedented anointing to allow you to touch heaven with your prayers like never before, to be heard like never before, to see changes in the world around you, and in your world, like never before.
Pray, My children, pray! Spend your extra hours and minutes on things that have eternal value like this, not on useless entertainments. Fill your hearts with worship for Me and lift up those who do not yet know Me in prayer that I may open their hearts and move their circumstances to become Mine.
The rewards for this are very great!                                                

Isaiah 59:15-17
  • 15 Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the Lord saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgment.
  • 16 And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.
  • 17 For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloak.

Job 42:10
  • 10 And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.


No comments:

Post a Comment