I had the great privilege today of guesting with Pastor Vincent Xavier and Paul Pettite on Omega Radio on the second half of their show. For an hour, we discussed the very latest prophetic news.
You can listen here:
Friday, April 28, 2017
I call you this day to serve in My Kingdom. I call you to extend love to your fellow man, to tell others the good news of My death and resurrection, of My Blood which was shed for them so long ago.
My children, there is no calling greater than to love those around you with My great love, to serve them, showing My kindness and mercy wherever you go, to give where no one expects to receive, to serve those who expect no service, to love those who are unloved that the world sees as unlovely. For they are not unlovely to Me, but precious in My sight.
I call you this day to serve for the rest of your days on earth. You are without excuse who refuse My command to do this, for you are able.
I have given everything I had, though you expected nothing. I have loved you when you felt unlovely. I have shown you great kindness and great mercy when you did nothing to deserve it. I have served you with My life and My death and resurrection, now go and serve those around you.
This day have I washed your feet, now I lay down the serving towel. Pick up the towel and serve. What you do to the least of these, you do to Me.
- 34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
- 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
- 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
- 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
- 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
- 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
- 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
- 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
- 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
- 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
- 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
- 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
- 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Thursday, April 27, 2017
I am your refuge, your fortress and your protection in all things. At all times, your refuge is in Me. I desire My children would remember this in what is coming, for I have made you this promise.
In times of battle, I have shielded My own and brought them home safely. In times of famine, I fed those who believed on My great Name. I commanded provision for them as they obeyed Me.
My little ones, you have nothing to fear when you hide yourself in Me. If you will come to Me in worship, in prayer, and in praise, you will see I am well able to be all you need.
Rest in Me and do not fret for these times, for this truth shall stand until the end of time.
I am all you need.
2 Samuel 22:2
- 2 And he said, The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
- 1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
- 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
- 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
- 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
- 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
- 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
- 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
- 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
- 9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
- 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
- 11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
- 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
- 13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
- 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
- 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
- 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Monday, April 24, 2017
My people, hole up in your homes, for war is at hand and you should not be on the highways and byways when it strikes, for you will be very regretful if you are.
You cannot stop this from transpiring, only pray you for mercy for those not yet saved, for I will save many by your prayers, and I will show you mercy as well, if you will spend your time thus.
Your life as you know it is about to change forever, and it will never be put back the same way again. This must be, and you must endure, and watch for My soon return.
Draw near to those you love and speak your words of love now, for many shall be taken from you. Plagues are about to be released as well, and you will not see them coming (the plagues). I have suffered very long with this adulterous nation, and I have grown weary of your abominations in my sight. A stiff-necked people walks its streets with no intention of ever repenting.
I warn My own in My great mercy, but the wicked shall perish in their sins. Only those being interceded for by My children shall be saved.
Occupy until I come by doing the works you know are of Me. Tell others of Me at every chance. Be about My Father’s business and do not deny Me before men, no matter the cost.
You are coming home.
- 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
- 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
- 13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.